There are two types of American Eagle Credit Cards: the AEO Connected Credit Card and the AOE Connected Visa Credit Card. Many stores do: they issue two similar types of cards, while you can only use one card (e.g., Visa and MasterCard). American Eagle stores are the only places to use the AEO Connected Credit Card.
American Eagle offers a pretty solid feature set, ranging from $0 scam liability to free jeans and bras. Second, you can rest assured that you’ll get free shipping on all online purchases at American Eagle. Third (and perhaps often the best bonus), you receive 6% cashback on purchases made at American Eagle.
American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie are popular places for fashion-forward jeans, t-shirts, and other clothing for men and women. You can use two credit cards to make these purchases and benefit from additional savings and offers.
- 1 Signing-Up For American Eagle Card
- 2 Guide To American Eagle Credit Card Login
- 3 Reset Your American Eagle Credit Card Credentials
- 4 AE Credit Card Benefits And Rewards
- 5 Are AE Visa Credit Cards Accepted Online?
- 6 About AE Credit Card
- 7 American Eagle Outfitters Cards & Rewards
- 8 Fees Of The American Eagle Cards
- 9 Frequently Asked Questions
Signing-Up For American Eagle Card
Loyalty cards can be used at American Eagle Outfitters and Aerie stores, while Visa cards can be used anywhere Visa cards are accepted. American Eagle offers both cards online.
- Visit the official website to apply online at www.ae.com or aeoutfitters.syf.com. The AEO Visa card and the standard AEO credit card are available as soon as the page loads. You will also have to choose between one of the two-card models available.
- Enter the following personal information in the spaces provided:
- First name
- Family name, surname
- Postal code
- Main phone number and type of number
- Please continue to provide your email address and indicate whether or not you wish to receive emails from Synchrony Bank and AEO. Just below, enter your annual net income from all sources and time at the current address.
- Next, select your preferred statement delivery method. We recommend the electronic bank statement because it is simpler and more ecological.
- Confirm your identity by providing your date of birth, SSN/ITIN, and mother’s maiden name
Before proceeding and submitting your application in the American Eagle Credit Card Login, please take a moment to review the terms and conditions of this credit card. Please tick the small box in the blue highlighted text if you agree to these terms. Click Accept and Submit to send your application to American Eagle Synchrony Bank for review and complete the application process.
Guide To American Eagle Credit Card Login
Once you have a credit card from American Eagle, you can sign up for online banking with American Eagle Synchrony Bank. Following it, you will be able to pay your credit card online through the American Eagle Credit Card Payment facilities, make transfers, and do other manipulations with your card online with the American Eagle Credit Card Login functions. At this point of our American Eagle Credit Card review, we will disclose how to log in to your credit card account step by step.
- You must first access the official American Eagle Credit Card Login page at https://aeoutfitters.syf.com/login.
- You can then go to the official portal website to complete your American Eagle Credit Card Login application. There is an online banking form on the left side of the page.
- Start by entering your online banking account user ID in the first field of this form.
- In the second field, enter your password.
- You can also check the “Remember User ID” box next to the text line. This allows you to save your username for future sessions.
- You need to complete the process by clicking on the “Secure Connection” button.
- You will soon be accessing your online banking account. You can perform all transactions with the desired AEO credit card.
Reset Your American Eagle Credit Card Credentials
If you forgot your American Eagle Credit Card username and password, you could recover them in minutes. Here is the American Eagle Credit Card reset steps given below:
- Go to the American Eagle website at www.ae.com.
- I forgot my username and password in the American Eagle Credit Card Login tab.
- If you forgot the ID used for your American Eagle Credit Card, click User ID.
- Now enter your account number and postal code and find your user ID.
- If you forgot your American Eagle Credit Card password, click the Forgot Password link.
- Click Next to enter your American Eagle Credit Card user ID and zip code.
- You can now select your American Eagle Credit Card password and log into your account.
AE Credit Card Benefits And Rewards
- Receive 20% off your first purchase of an American Eagle Credit Card Payment.
- The American Eagle Credit Card offers free standard shipping.
- Earn 15 points for every US dollar spent with an American Eagle Credit Card.
- When you reach 2,500 points, you will receive a $10 reward.
- The American Eagle Credit Card offers a birthday discount; You will receive a 20% discount voucher.
- Buy five pairs of jeans with an American Eagle Credit Card and get one free.
- With the American Eagle Credit Card, you receive exclusive coupons for personal purchases.
Rewards with American Eagle Credit Card Payment
- 20% off your first purchase
- free standard delivery
- Earn 15 points for every dollar spent
- Redeem 2,500 points for a $10 reward
- 20% off your birthday
- Buy five pairs of jeans, get one free.
- Buy five arms, get one free.
- Exclusive one-day personal shopping coupon
- A lot more
Are AE Visa Credit Cards Accepted Online?
Now that you know what rewards and bonuses you will receive when you have your own American Eagle Credit Card, you need to start thinking about how to make and receive payments.
Functions of Pay American Eagle Credit Card Login is easy. See how you can do this.
- Go to the American Eagle Credit Card Login application page at aeoutfitters.syf.com. In case you do not have an account, you can create one by clicking on Sign up.
- To use your American Eagle Credit Card benefits, you must first register. Required identification information includes your mother’s maiden name, the last four digits of your social security number, date of birth, and email address.
- After providing the information, set up your account with a username and password.
- You can proceed with your online payment method by entering your branch code and bank details.
- Click here to pay online and follow the instructions.
- On the other hand, if you don’t want to create an account online but want to use the payment function, you can contact American Eagle Credit Card Customer Service for other options as well.
About AE Credit Card
If you love shopping at American Eagle, the AEO Connected credit card offers enough perks to keep your closet and wallet full any time of year. Keep in mind that the Buy Five Get One Free offer on jeans and bras is limited to company brands only and does not count towards sales or third-party items.
The American Eagle brand has been known since 1977 for its affordable fashion apparel and accessories. The company operates almost every major mall in the United States and abroad, with nearly 1,000 stores worldwide.
Low-rise jeans, polo shirts, and graphic tees for men and women keep shoppers up-to-date on the latest fashion trends. Consider the AEO Connected Credit Card if you frequent stores for the latest items. One of the industry’s best loyalty cards, it offers a free pair of jeans or bra for every five purchases and a $10 reward credit for every $170 spent.
American Eagle Outfitters Cards & Rewards
As you can see, American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) has two credit cards: the AEO Connected® Credit Card and the AEO Connected® Visa Credit Card, both issued by American Eagle Synchrony Bank.
The main benefits are the same, except that the Visa distinction allows this version of the card to be used anywhere Visa is accepted (and cardholders receive bonus points for doing so).
AEO Connected Credit Card
This is the most basic card American Eagle offers. It can only be used in AEO stores, AEO Factory Stores, AE.com, Aerie, and aerie.com. For American Eagle Credit Card Payment.
- Six cardholder events per year: This benefit is also not explained in the FAQ and terms, but we can assume that these “events” are days that include special cardholder sales.
- Enrollment Bonus: At the time of writing, the current enrollment bonus included on these credit cards is 20% off your first purchase of an AEO Connected Credit Card. The 20% discount cannot be combined with any other discount or offer.
AEO Connected Visa Credit Card
The AEO Connected AE Visa credit card is virtually identical to the regular AEO Connected card but can be used anywhere the Visa card is accepted.
Being a AE Visa card also opens up the possibility of cash advances and the ability to use the card internationally. However, you have high transaction fees abroad (but more on that later).
- Flexibility to Use Anywhere Visa Accepts: This is a standard Visa card so that it can be used anywhere Visa is accepted, increasing your card usage options.
- 5 points per dollar spent on all other Visa purchases (outside of AEO/Aerie): This is a pretty high point bonus; Most other branded cards only offer one bonus point per purchase outside their family of stores
Fees Of The American Eagle Cards
While there is no annual fee, which is a big plus for some people, there are definitely other fees to consider when reviewing a credit card’s terms and conditions.
What you’ll immediately notice is the strong APR. At a floating rate of 28.24%, if you have any balance on this card, you will be in trouble quickly! Many other rewards cards offer an introductory 0% APR for up to 15 months if that financial benefit is essential to you.
You’ll also notice the late payment fee for the AE Credit Card is $38. While this is pretty common for a card of this caliber, don’t get into the habit of making late payments.
If you have the Visa version of the AE Credit Card, you will also see the APR and cash advance rates, but we don’t recommend using your credit card to get a cash advance unless it’s an emergency. There are also international transaction fees, but many cards will not be charged when shopping abroad if you travel a lot.
|Official Name||American Eagle Outfitters|
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the AEO credit card requirements?
- At least 18 years
- Physical address in the United States (in PO Boxes)
- Proof of sufficient income to pay the minimum monthly fee
- Social Security Number or ITIN
- Having good credit (a credit score over 700). The American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) loyalty card, on the other hand, only requires a fair credit score or better (a credit score of 640+).
(American Eagle Outfitters) AEO credit cards require the applicant to provide all necessary information in a complete and accurate manner. A federal crime is to knowingly provide false or misleading information on a credit card application.
How do I apply for an American Eagle Credit Card?
You can qualify for the American Eagle Store Card with a credit score as low as 500 or 600. However, the American Eagle Visa Card requires a higher credit score. Ideally, it would help if you had a credit score in the 700s.
How to pay American Eagle Credit Card bills as a guest?
You can pay your American Eagle Credit Card bills as a guest. Here are the steps below to pay American Eagle Credit Card bills as a guest:
Step 1: Access the American Eagle website.
Step 2: You can click Checkout as a guest.
Step 3: Now, enter your American Eagle Credit Card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your zip code, and click Next.
Step 4: Now follow all the instructions, and you will pay your bills.
The American Eagle Real Rewards credit card is an American Eagle branded card that works with the Real Rewards program. American Eagle automatically upgrades cardholders to the second tier of Royal Rewards, which offers a variety of benefits.
The AE Credit Card card itself offers a welcome offer of 20% on your first purchase of American Eagle or Aerie, up to 40x on any purchase of American Eagle or Aerie, and 2x on any other investment, with a 20% discount coupon per year, no annual fee and a variable APR of 25.99%.