American Eagle offers two types of credit cards: the AEO Connected Credit Card and the AOE Connected Visa Credit Card. In fact, many stores do: they issue two similar types of cards, whereas you can only use one card (e.g., Visa and MasterCard).
You can, however, use the AEO Connected Credit Card only at American Eagle stores. So if you want to use the American Eagle Credit Card on the go, you will need to apply for the AOE Connected Visa credit card.
The American Eagle Credit Card is that card offers all its customers 20% off their first purchase as a welcome bonus. And more importantly, it feels like an actual discount, not another point reward. You spend only 20% less on the clothes and accessories you buy.
Overview Of American Eagle Credit Card Login Process
With an American Eagle Outfitters, cardholders can view their statements, pay their bills, and view their payments. We will show you how to log into your American Eagle credit card account in the following steps:
- Go to the American Eagle Credit Card website.
- You will now be connected to a tab on the home page.
- Enter your American Eagle Credit Card username and password, check the box to remember my username, and click Secure Connection.
APR on AE Store Cards
- Like most retail cards, the AE Store Credit Card and AE Visa Credit Card have a relatively high Annual Percentage Rate (APR), especially compared to other cards.
- If you are in debt, you will likely spend a lot of interest. Consequently, any perks or bonuses purchased with the card will be forfeited or canceled.
- To maximize the benefits of an American Eagle card, you must pay your balance in full each month before the expiration date.
- However, if you carry a regular monthly balance, you are more likely to qualify for a reduced APR with other bonus credit cards.
What is the minimum required Credit Score For Applying for an American Eagle Credit Card?
If you’ve had minor credit problems, loyalty cards may be an option. Loyalty cards allow you to build good credit even if you have a low FICO score. An AE card is available to anyone with a score below 600.
- A higher credit rating is required for the AE Visa card.
- You can aim for a score in the low range of 700. You can qualify for Visa even with a low average score of 600, and it all depends on your credit status.
- In the event you have had financial difficulties or do not have a credit history, you will be more likely to qualify for the loyalty card than anyone else.