Applying for and using the American Eagle Credit Card brings limits, rewards, focus, and access to exceptional savings opportunities for cardholders. As with any credit card, reading the fine print is essential, since the terms and conditions contain provisions that cardholders should be aware of.
Synchrony Bank issues both American Eagle Credit Cards. This institution has firmly established its presence in the retail credit card industry with over 100 private label cards, including Amazon, Lowe’s, Gap, and Marshall’s. The information found on this page will help you to understand the AEO Connected card.
Steps For American Eagle Credit Card Registration
The American Eagle Credit Card application process is different from any other card application process. Interested customers can apply in-store or online via the Synchrony app and must provide the following information:
- The American Eagle Credit Card website is available online. AEO Visa Card or AEO Standard Credit Card applicants must indicate the type of card they wish to apply for. Also, you must choose one of the two models available.
- You will now see the “I want to register” link in the “Login” tab. Click I want to save a link.
- Now enter your American Eagle account number and zip code and click next.
Resetting The Credentials
If you forgot your American Eagle Credit Card username and password, you could recover them in minutes. Here are the American Eagle Credit Card reset steps given below:
- Visit the American Eagle website.
- In the Login tab, you can see that I forgot my username and password
- If you have forgotten your American Eagle Credit Card User ID, you can click User ID.
- You can now find your User ID by entering your account number and zip code.
- Click the Forgot my password link if you have forgotten your American Eagle Credit Card password.
- Enter your American Eagle Credit Card user ID and zip code and click Next.
- You can now select your American Eagle Credit Card password and log into your account.