The American Eagle Card offers a 20% discount bonus on your first AEO purchase. A nice bonus if you’re already planning a shopping spree or need a new pair of jeans. However, this is not the most valuable sign-up bonus. Other rewards credit cards often offer hundreds of dollars in bonuses to attract new members.
Also, you can only take advantage of the extra discount at American Eagle or Aerie stores. It’s not as flexible a reward as cash. When using an American Eagle Credit Card, you have the opportunity to earn points that can be used to save on your next AEO or Aerie purchase.
The Sum-Up Of American Eagle Credit Card Rewards
- When using an American Eagle Credit Card, you have the opportunity to earn points that can be used to save on your next AEO or Aerie purchase.
- You earn 6 cents in rewards for every dollar spent at American Eagle stores. With the Visa card, you will earn less than 1 cent in rewards for every dollar spent on all other purchases.
- Credit cards like US Bank Cash + Visa Signature let you choose which category you get 5% cashback in, with clothing stores like American Eagle Outfitters being one of the options.
- In addition, the Discover It credits card offers 5% cash back on revolving categories (quarterly rotation). Types generally include department stores and clothing retailers, and 1% cashback on all other purchases.
- Even if there isn’t a category that includes your American Eagle purchases, you can still earn 1% cash back on those purchases.
- US Bank Cash+ Visa Signature and Discover it cards offer cashback in other categories.
- The biggest advantage is that you can redeem or request your refund either as a check, direct deposit,, or credit on your statement. You are free to use the rewards as they are money you can use anywhere.